During lockdown, the team have worked hard to prepare for reopening, introducing a number of infection control measures recommended by the Health Inspectorate of Wales to ensure our and your safety. We are now compliant with all requirements of social distancing, infection prevention and control and have correct personal protective equipment (PPE) for all treatments.
I want to take this opportunity to keep you informed of our progressive “Safety and Sterilisation Protocols” which will give you confidence that your safety and protection are our first priority.
Here are just a few of the extra measures we have undertaken:
- Pre-visit screening questionnaire sent via text message
- Please prepay where possible by booking and managing your appointment online
- In order to make things as safe as possible, we kindly ask you to drop us a text on arrival. When we are ready for your appointment, we will call you into the salon
- We will be checking the temperature of all clients on entry, and ask that you wear a mask and sanitise your hands.
- We will provide hand sanitiser throughout your appointment, and have spare masks (for a nominal fee) if you were to forget.
- Our staff will also wear full PPE (a disposable gown, face shield and mask)
During your visit
- Hand Sanitizer is readily available throughout the Clinic.
- We are limiting numbers in the salon with strict adherence to social distancing recommendations.
- For nail treatments we have put perspex screens in place, similar to those you may have seen in numerous shops across Wales. Unfortunately we will not be able to have children in attendance to appointments at present.
- Card payments will be contactless as much as possible
After your Appointment
- We have allocated time buffers between appointments to enable enhanced cleaning in treatment rooms and on ‘high touch’ areas with medical grade cleaning products.
- We will be utilising medical grade sterilisation equipment to clean our consumables and the air in the salon*
All of these measures have been introduced after advice from the Welsh Government. We will continue to see how we can improve things moving forward, and will keep an eye on updated advice.
As always, we are happy to answer any questions you may have about your visit; please contact us via email.
Finally, we would like to say a big thank you for being so patient during this time. We cannot wait to see you all very soon.
The 1192 Team